Wisconsin Department of Justice Wisconsin Department of Justice Home

Office of the Attorney General
Beware of CCW Permit-Related Scams -- The Wisconsin Department of Justice communicates with permit holders by traditional mail. DOJ will never contact you by phone to discuss an expired license, request your credit card or other financial information. If you question the legitimacy of a communication regarding your CCW license, contact DOJ at (608) 261-7998.

Data Change Application

To request a change of Address, Name or both
  1. Name Change: $22
  2. Name and Address change: $22
  3. Address Change: $12 (if you request a new card to be printed)
  4. Address Change: $0 (if no new card is requested)

To apply for a Replacement License please click on the link: Request A Replacement License
Your session will expire in 60 seconds.

Do you want to extend the session and continue?